Friday, February 19, 2010

If you like grapefruit...

I hardly ever rave over beauty products. I like things that are quick and easy to use. I keep it pretty low key and don't like to spend a lot of money. I recently read an article raving about Neutrogena's Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash and was swayed to give it a try.



The affect of pregnancy and winter has not been good to my face the last 8 months. Between the constant out breaks of acne, dry patchy skin on my cheeks and the oil spots on my nose and forehead I've felt less then glowingly beautiful. So I thought what the heck do I have to lose and shelled out around $6.00 (give or take a few cents) to try the product out.

If you like the smell of grapefruit you will love this product. It's nice and refreshing, not too over powering. The microclear provides a nice exfoliation without irritating the skin. My acne seems better and the dry patches on my cheeks have also gotten better after using this product every day for the last two weeks. The product will dry out your skin (but not in excess) so make sure to follow it up with a nice moisturizer. I prefer Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion with SPF 15.

This product is the new jewel in my skin care routine. Even the Mr. likes to use it on occasion. It's just that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment